The Partners Committee is a collaborative forum for the resolution of issues regarding the Public Service Health Care Plan through a voluntary commitment to joint problem-solving and consensus-building approaches in developing long-term solutions. The purpose of the Committee is to ensure the health and well-being of Plan participants by providing a health care plan that is stable, cost-effective, and capable of delivering sustainable benefits. The Committee also ensures that the PSHCP remains compatible with the health care plans of other employers and acts as an attraction and tangible incentive in retaining public service employees.
To accomplish these goals, the Committee monitors, analyzes and makes joint recommendations on all aspects of the PSHCP, such as Plan administration and design, governance, Plan usage, cost-management, and any other issues related to the Plan.
The Committee also monitors and makes joint recommendations on any and all issues that may indirectly or directly affect the PSHCP, such as changes in the health care industry, trends in employer-sponsored health care benefit plans, changes to provincial/territorial health care policies, or advancements in medical and pharmaceutical technology.
Chris Aylward, Public Service Alliance of Canada
- Debi Daviau, Professional Institute of the Public Service of Canada
- Marie-Chantal Girard,?Treasury Board Secretariat
- Jean-Marc No?l, Royal Military Colleges Faculty Association
- Jacqueline Riggs, Canada Border Services Agency
- Sean Ross, National Joint Council
- Elizabeth Shum, National Joint Council
- Jean-Guy Soulière,?National Association of Federal Retirees
- Francis Trudel, Global Affairs Canada
The National Joint Council secretariat provides professional and administrative support to the Partners Committee.